London based architects Squire and Partners purchased a dilapidated Edwardian department store in Brixton and entirely reimagined the space allowing the existing fabric and layers of history to inform the new design. Collaborating with craftspeople and furniture makers, the restored building provides an exciting array of spaces for the various design disciplines within the practice.
Design and implement innovative Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Disabled Refuse solutions using Industry accepted standards which compliment the building design criteria. The solutions need to integrate with the fabric of the building supporting the Office Staff and members of the public who can go to the Roof Terrace Bar.
- Paxton Access NET2 IP based Door Control with integration into Mitsubishi Lifts
- HID Wiegand Card Technology with integration to Managed Secure Printing
- Honeywell Commercial Intruder Alarm
- HikVision HD IP Cameras with onsite storage
- Baldwin Boxall Bespoke Disabled Refuse System
Please email us for more information and let us discuss your requirements.