Our objective is to support education organisations to raise attainment, aspirations and engagement through the effective use of technology. Working in partnership we provide education leaders ownership to drive change and improve the use and perception of technology, raising confidence amongst users and ultimately improving outcomes for learners. Campbell Elliot provides schools, academies, colleges and universities with transformational change services when developing new and established technologies. Each of our education clients have their own individual lever for change, this could be the need to upgrade or replace their IT architecture, a new capital build project / refurbishment of existing buildings or the development of a new 1:1 device scheme to support mobile learning. Being independent allows Campbell Elliot to take an individual and tailored approach to solving our clients challenges or strategic change. We do not sell any IT hardware or software, we are vendor neutral and seek to work in partnership with each of our clients to ensure they develop the right solution.
Campbell Elliot has developed a project management process following the principles of PRINCE2 and Managing Successful Programmes which manages the delivery of ICT projects from establishment of business requirements through implementation strategy, procurement and project delivery to integration of the project into business as usual.
Proven benefits that Campbell Elliot brings to projects
- Impartial independent advice delivered in an easily understandable format
- Independent advice on alternative technology solutions and their impact on operations
- Development of end to end systems architecture to assure seamless integration
- Implementing technology solutions to improve business processes and operations
- Development of an implementation strategy that helps minimise risk
- Scope and interfaces identified and execution strategy developed
- Knowledge based management of delivery contractors helps improve integration
- Dependencies between different work streams are understood
- Issues quickly escalated to decision makers
- Identification of opportunities to improve business performance
- Improved management of technology impact on business operations
New Build / Building Refurbishment
A new building or extensive refurbishment are ideal levers to evoke transformational change using technology.
Each year we work on a number of capital build construction projects that range in value from 1 million to 20 million pounds.
No matter what the capital value, we follow a standard approach to integrate technology within the design process, ensuring the
new build or refurbishment is fit for purpose and meets the aspirations and vision of our clients.
Working in partnership with our clients we use our Sandpit to develop a detailed plan in terms of integrating technology within the construction programme. Working back from Practical Completion (PC) we define the key deliverables and decision points that need to be achieved to integrate and commission ICT. This includes spatial planning, server and hub room specification, fixed data cabling, audio visual, classroom layout, FF&E integration and building systems such as CCTV, Access Control and Telephony